For the most part, the Light Infantry are often the standard Troops. However, some are just more specialized at doing their job with less armour. Dates:
- Entries can be submitted via a PM to Narric (Me)
from May 1st
until June 22nd
- Voting will take place from June 23rd
until June 29th
- Winners shall be announced on June 30th
1st Place = Dice & £25 e-voucher to spend on products from Secret Weapon Miniatures
2nd Place = Dice
Along with Physical prizes, Award Seals will also be granted to the Top 3 Entrants.
And here is a picture of the Custom Second Sphere Dice
up for grabs;Rules:
- A unit of Light Infantry may not be or include a Named Character
- It is preferred that the unit be Game-legal. This includes any Transports that the unit would normally be assigned.
- Up to Three Picture may be submit. You are limited to 800 x 600 pixels for picture dimensions.
- Depending on numbers, Voting may be split in Master
tiers. This is decided by a panel of Judges, not a single person.
- All Models must be fully Painted.
To make it less confusing, Light Infantry shall be classed as the following:
- a 40k unit with a Majority Armour Save no higher than 3+ before upgrades
- a Fantasy unit with a Majority Armour Save no higher than 3+ before upgrades
- a Warmachine/Hordes unit/model on a base smaller than 30mm (base supplied not base used, if different)
However, other units from other 40k/Fantasy FOC sections may be entered. If you're unsure if your entry is appropriate contact me (Narric) directly.
Good luck to everyone who is planning on entering.