I think Eldar might have received a big pounding hammer upone them
1. Thanks to hull points it is much easier to deal with their vehicles. I have to recap on the fast vehicle aspect more. The wave serpent might be better thanks to cover save and fortune. I'm still reading, but I'm thing groundar might be better.
2. Units like Banshees have taken a huge hit. Before they could take out those pesky +2 armour saving units. Now they stuck with only being used for +3 or worst.
A. Turning power weapons to ap3 has made non storm sheild terminators a very scarry melee threat.
B. Assault's is now much harder to get into unless you are a good roller.
1. You might roll snake eyes and only can assault 2"
2. On average you should be able to assault 7" out. One extra inch better than before, but with over watch assaulting rapid firing marines can cause you to lose a few units taking you out of assault range to be rapid fired again next turn.
3. Going back to point 2 you can expect to receive more rapid fire than before.
Tha alternative is to not use Banshees at all and switch to Harliquins with rending which deals with vehicles better and can rip apart ap 2 units. The bad part about using them ismy points 2 and 3 apply to this unit as well. Farseer with fortune is a must.
Overall I think this edition focus more on shooting, placement, and flyers. The biggest WTF is the power weapon nerf on top of the random assaulting. Although most good players usually have their models in cover anyway and you had to roll 2d6 anyway to assault them, which is now a 3d6 removing the highest die roll. I personally think rapid fire is your friend now. Sisters can jump out rapid fire a target and rapid fire it again if they get assaulted. Grant it they need 6s to hit a squad of 10 can still easily get 3-4 hits