At this point I play far too many decks for my own good. My three years' worth of pent-up hoarding (normally given an outlet with my Warhammer gaming) has expressed itself in Magic.
I currently play:
- A Blue counterspell deck,
- A Blue mill deck,
- A Blue/Red Izzet deck (having lots of fun with Epic Experiment),
- A Blue/Black Zombie deck (using lots of stuff from Innistrad block to have fun with Graveyards),
- A Black/Red Vampire deck (that combines lifegain and Underworld Connections
to get lots of draws),
- A White/Black deck built around creating lots of token Humans and sacrificing them to numerous different effects,
- A Blue combo deck built around Mirror-Mad Phantasm
to mill myself so I can win via Laboratory Maniac
- An EDH deck built around Braids, Conjurer Adept
to drop lots of expensive stuff into play for free,
- A pauper EDH deck with Garruk's Packleader
as the Commander which ramps quickly into Common fatties,
- Another pauper EDH deck with Guttersnipe
as the Commander to burn everyone each time I cast any Instant or Sorcery.
Like I said... too many decks...
I've also purchased a few older things and have a near-complete collection of the Planechase planes. It's fun in multi-player games