News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Can't we all just stab each other in the back and see who survives? :P

Mabbz

Speaking of which, I'm still not privy to that discussion. Don't suppose you could send me a copy? Or alternatively, have Cynder recount it in the RP. Or either one of them have a flashback.

HectorSmash

Hell, our stories didn't match up earlier, even not counting any private discussions. But that's because Backlash is a dirty, manipulating liar who's trying to steal all the Elements and murder the entire party, she's just better at it than Thunder.

HectorSmash

shakes the RP

Damn thing's stuck again. I'll get the hammer...

Narric

Mabbz

Currently, Pale wants to chase after Thunder, but with everypony else I either don't know what they plan to do or they don't know about the situation. I can't move this along until Plumber or Cynder post, and ideally, somepony's going to go let the others know what's going on.

Narric

That was my dilema also.

I'm thinking that Cynder would feel compelled to chase after Thunder. The Meta-knowledge I have however makes me feel that thats a one way street to dead :P

Waaaghpower

I won't kill Cynder. He doesn't need to die, and it'd be too inconvenient at the moment.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Mabbz

Besides, if Pale and Cynder both went after Thunder, that's two against one. Nightmare Sky has some stat boosts and the element of surprise, but that's still far from a guaranteed win.

HectorSmash

Little unfortunate news: Plumber's computer is broken and he can't reach the forum. He's looking at getting it fixed but it'll be a while - don't know how long, sadly.

Mabbz

Buggernuts. Ah well, can't be helped.

Right, current plan. Pale and Cynder will go after Thunder, while Plumber goes to tell the others what's going on (not that he's especially sure of that himself). Waaaghpower, your head start, ludicrously high agility and the fact that you have wings means you can pretty much decide for yourself if and how you want them to catch you.

I will post something to that effect soon (within 15 hours) unless anyone has a better idea. I want to get this thing moving again.

Waaaghpower

It's a dramatic runaway, not a genuine one. They'll find Thunder sobbing under a tree in a few minutes.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

on a borrowed laptop right now will try to stay in the game as best I can. sorry for the delay. the forces of fate fucked my poor pc [edit] did i stay in camp or go after thunder i can't telll all to well

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

You stayed in camp. I figured that'd be best if you couldn't get online.

Mabbz

Would Cynder, Backlash, Thunder, or someone taking control of Pale please say something? The silence is growing uncomfortable.