News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorSmash

I was just about to call for a roll call!

I'm still here, of course. Plumber's computer is still borked. And you're here, duh.

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

I'm here. Just been a bit too distracted with college work to post much :(

HectorSmash

I know what you mean Narric. Got a bunch of that crap headed my way as well, oh boy :D

kingofmonkeys

its been a busy week for me as well. i can push a post from being alone in camp if it helps move things a bit will probobly do so in a bit if i don't fall asleep first

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

I think I already commented on this before, but I just saw again one of the first things we talked about when I joined:

QuoteFinally! Other females.
Something tells me that Backlash and I will either be good friends or mortal enemies

Why not both! :o

Mabbz

Hey, you know what would be great? If someone posted! I know you're all busy, but you all found time to post in this thread, so why not the other? It's been 11 days now, surely someone has the time, even for a relatively short post.

Please? :'(

HectorSmash

I don't like double-posting but I'll do it for you bby

EDIT: Nevermind! The show goes on!

Waaaghpower

Sorry, sorry, I don't like talking to myself so I was waiting for someone else to post so I'd have something to respond to.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: Mabbz on March 23, 2015, 09:28:06 AM
Hey, you know what would be great? If someone posted! I know you're all busy, but you all found time to post in this thread, so why not the other? It's been 11 days now, surely someone has the time, even for a relatively short post.

Way to lay on the guilt... IM SORRY but I have to borrow Devices to post till I can get my machine fixed up

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Mabbz

Quote from: kingofmonkeys on March 25, 2015, 02:56:02 AM
Quote from: Mabbz on March 23, 2015, 09:28:06 AM

Way to lay on the guilt... I'M SORRY but I have to borrow Devices to post until I can get my machine fixed up
I know, don't worry. I was more directing the guilt at the others. After all, Plumber is currently back in camp, so there isn't much for him to do anyway.

Mabbz

I think this hiatus has gone on long enough, don't you?

HectorSmash

GUYS

SPEAKING OF HIATUS

SEASON 5 TODAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I already watched it and it's GOOD

Narric

Try to avoid derailing the OOC thread to a pony thread :P

I'll try and get something psted up tomorrow. :)

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on April 04, 2015, 10:16:07 PM
GUYS

SPEAKING OF HIATUS

SEASON 5 TODAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I already watched it and it's GOOD
It's probably quite bad that I'm running an MLP roleplay, yet I haven't seen all of season 4 yet. (I did watch Rainbow Rocks though, and everything the Dazzlings sang is now stuck in my head)

Quote from: Narric on April 04, 2015, 10:25:24 PM
Try to avoid derailing the OOC thread to a pony thread :P

I'll try and get something posted up tomorrow. :)
Wouldn't be the first time we went of on a tangent like that. I'm just happy people are posting again.

On a random side note, I was reading through some of the older RPs (specifically the Mass Effect one) and now I'm tempted to run a MLP political RP. Set before the rule of Celestia and Luna, back in Hearths Warming times. People can play as Commander of the Pegasi, Queen of the Unicorns, Chancellor of the Earth Ponies or some other relevant faction of their own devising. Politics ensue. Although I imagine I'd have more fun playing it than running it (I really liked being the Geth).

Hmm... actually, maybe it could be a sequel to this (assuming this plays out according to canon). I play as Celestia, too upset over the loss of her sister to effectively rule, you lot play as various nobles in the power struggles that results from the sudden lack of one of the Diarchs. Will you support Celestia through her darkest hour? Will you attempt to sieze power for yourself? Will you fight for freedom from the tyranny of your immortal rulers?