News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Hazy noticed the paper, but chose not to comment since Cynder looked like he was being a bit secretive. "We were all hoof picked by the princess for this. I really doubt there's a traitor. Still, if it bothers you we can have someone stay awake while the rest of us sleep." He wandered over to a cabinet to see if he could find anything interesting. "Hey, anyone up for a game of cards, or Twister, or spin the bottle, or..." his eyes widened as he opened the second drawer. "Um... nothing in that one," he hastily added as he turned back to the group.

Waaaghpower

Thunder, ever subtle, almost shouted as she chimed in from across the room, "I think a game'd be great, but I hate cards. What were those other two options?"
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

"Twister sounds like fun." Cynder spoke up. "Though no flying for Pegasi, and no Unicorn levitation."

HectorSmash

Backlash gave Cynder a slightly offended look. "Hey, that ain't the point of Twister! The point is, uh..." She paused, having seemingly run out of steam. "What is the point of Twister...?"

She pulls up the sheet a little more snugly around herself for security. "I wouldn't worry about somepony bein' a traitor. That wouldn't even make sense. Why would the bad guys wanna steal stuff from themselves, just to get it back? Let's just relax... Hey, Thunder, toss me a drink, wouldja?" She offers a smile. "I'd be happy to play anything with you guys. How 'bout we start with cards, since I got a feeling we ain't gonna be in much state to play cards after an hour or so...?"

Waaaghpower

"If we play spin the bottle," Thunder pointed out, her logic slightly inebriated, "We can just ask everyone a 'Truth' right away and ask if they're a traitor. Easy peasy." She filled another glass of beer, tossing the open container to Backlash just as she had asked.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber had taken a mug and moved to a quiet corner as far from thunder as possible. Staring into the mug and trying to ignore everypony else. He rubbed idlely at the bandage on his leg wincing slightly and then hiding it again. Glancing nervously at the bulge in his bag he sighed and made for the keg refilling his mug in silence.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Catching the drink - Agility

Backlash rushed to catch the drink, but instead caught the air behind it as it sailed across the room. It bounced anticlimactically against her chest and spilled booze all over her coat, and a little on the sheets as well. She made a face and set the half-empty glass on the nightstand.

"Uh... dang, eheh. I didn't mean actually toss... but thanks. Here, y'know what -" She downed what was left in her mug, then brandished it proudly. "Let's use this thing for spin the bottle! Unless you guys wanna tangle with a wet mare..." She sneered proudly and looked around for objections.

Mabbz

"Spin the bottle could be a laugh," said Hazy. He wasn't drinking, since they were still technically on mission. He didn't mind the other drinking though; Celestia knew they'd earned it. "I'll go first."

The bottle span and landed on... Hazy. Trying again, it landed on Thunder this time. "Truth," she said cheerfully.

"Well, I guess I'd better check," Hazy grinned. "Are you a traitor?"

"Nope!"

Waaaghpower

Thunder giggled a bit, setting down her own drink and reaching for the one in the middle of the group. Giving it a hard spin, it landed on Plumber. She looked over, a little disappointed, but waited for him to pick a truth or a dare.

"Truth," Plumber said, tentatively.

"Okay," Thunder said, thinking before asking her question. "Have ya'ever tried to hurt anyone in the group or anything?"

kingofmonkeys

Plumber stared at his drink with a sigh. Then glared at Thunder.
"I haven't tried to hurt any-pony else in the group. Well besides brute when we where fighting... I never tried to hurt any of you." Plumber slammed his drink and stood up to refill it kicking the bottle with a hoof and setting it in motion. Before spinning to a stop on Backlash.
"truth or dare?" he shot across the room from the keg
"dare" came the response from behind him
"hmm I dare you  to put on this helmet and talk in rhyme for your next turn"
He drank half his mug in one pull then refilled it before returning to his spot and passing Backlash the overlarge helmet that was meant for Brute.

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

HectorSmash

Backlash carefully took the helmet, wanting very much not to have another accident, and scoffed. "Hah! Easy." The expectant stares from around the room reminded her of the dare. She cleared her throat and put on the helmet, which covered most of her head and left only her snout poking out from the bottom. "Um... peasy."

She clambered over to the bottle, the helmet knocking around softly as she crawled across the room, and gave it a spin. It spun and... pointed at her. She snickered and flicked it again; this time, it landed on Hazy.

"Truth or dare? Uh... Hey, don't stare!" She snapped at where she imagined Thunder would be giving her a funny look, before trotting back to her bed.

Hazy shook his head and smiled. "Dare."

"I dare ya to do somethin' stupid! Um... shit... an' if ya don't, then you're a poop-head!" She blindly fumbles around for her mug and knocks over a lamp on the bedside, swearing in frustration.

Mabbz

Hazy smirked at Backlash's predicament. "Something stupid? A little non specific don't you think?" Hazy thought for a moment before coming to a decision. Lighting up his horn, a ripple of magic passed over himself, changing his coat colours to pink with green spots. "Will that do?" he asked as he took the bottle.

The bottle came to a halt on Cynder. "Truth," he grinned.

"Hmm..." Hazy tapped his hoof against his chin as he considered what to ask. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

Narric

Cynder was taken aback by the question, suddenly thinking he should have taken a Dare instead. Thinking back a litte, he found a simple embarassing memory, though he was sure it wouldn't sound that bad to the others.

"There was this one time my wife and I were going to have some bedroom fun, and in my excitement I melted all the candles when I tried to romantically light them." Cynder smiled "Didn't stop us getting up to much, but I did have to sit through a half hour of the wife laughing at me."

Cynder used his magic to spin the bottle rapidly. It slowed mischievously, before land on Thunder. Cynder smirked.
Truth
"Truth."

"If you could decide, would you rather stay a Pegasus, become a Unicorn, become an Earth Pony, or do you think you have what it takes to become an Alicorn Princess?"
Dare
"Dare."

"Without using your wings, stand on your front legs with your hind legs pointing straight up."

Waaaghpower

Thunder listened to Cynder's Dare, rolled her eyes, and chugged the remainder of her third drink before beaming at him. "Easy peathy!" She slurred, getting to her hooves. Bucking her rear legs I the air, she pushed up with her forelegs. She was nearly touching the ceiling with her rear hooves when she lost her balance. She flapped her wings urgently in spite of the dare, but it was too little too late and she ended up tumbling backward and landing on her back with a loud CRASH!

"Ow..." She groaned, rolling over stiffly before sitting upright. Reaching forward, she have the bottle a spin and watched it slowly rotate until it landed on Hazy again.

"Truth," he said.

"M'kay... If you could make out with any pony in 'questria, who'd it be? If you gotta girlfriend or whatever she doesn't count."

Or maybe...
"Dare," he decided.

Thunder had to consider it for a moment. "Okay, I dare you to stand on your front legs with your- no, wait, we already did that... Okay, just go streaking through the lobby downstairs, except wearing a towel like a cape and screaming at the top o' your lungs..."

Narric

Cynder chuckled at Thunders' hoofstand attempt. He had guessed she was already affected by the drink.