News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Taking on New Tau, what will work?

Started by Arguleon-veq, April 14, 2013, 12:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepsi

Quote from: Pottsey on April 18, 2013, 03:24:26 PM
Quote from: pepsi on April 18, 2013, 09:15:09 AM
I just realized this. Our crisis suits are relentless, and they can take up to 3-4 weapons (4 for commander). That is a lot of dakka. Can you imagine an AFP, a cyclic ion blaster, and a burst cannon? 3 shots at str 7, 4 shots at st 5, and a large blast template at BS 5?     

On top of this you can take a self-destruct and get another large blast once the crisis suit dies.
As far as I can see you cannot do that. You can take 4 weapons but can only fire 2 per turn. Two sets of twin linked Plasma might work or a Plasma with twin linked Plasma.

Reread relentless and I think Ill retract my statement. Makes more sense to twin link something and give them a support system.
www.rgdgaming.com, Helping You Find Cool Toys, Anime Movie Memorabilia, PC Games and Comics.