News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Theocratic Heresy... A DH 2nd Ed Beta RP Sign Up (4/6)

Started by InsaneTD, August 05, 2013, 11:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

Mabbz

So, I am the first to suggest turning down the fate point and splitting the party. I do think it's a good idea though, and I'd rather act like my character than do something for an out-of-character bonus.

InsaneTD

You are indeed it seems. Though you could always just be the drunkard in the corner, watching and listening, while the more social members of the group drink and mingle.

InsaneTD

IT'S AN UPDATE!!!! I could of split the group up but didn't, plus you guys would of come up with this solution anyway. I'm gonna give everyone a temporary fate point cause I gave you that solution. It'll only last 24 hours or the end of your first combat encounter, which ever comes first. (Yes a bar brawl would count as a combat encounter.)

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

InsaneTD

New Update. More options and not much more info. Still, you have made a friend and have intro to someone with more info.

Also, if anyone, either in the game or not, wishes to make suggestions and such about my writing, it will be appreciated.

InsaneTD

Sorry it's not much of an update. Having a bit of a mental block and I don't like just throwing you into the next section unless everyone more or less agrees. If everything is starting to lag then I'll do it though.

Not actually expecting a fight but I figure I haven't laid out a plan for it and thought I better explain how I plan to run them. I'll be stealing Rav's three rounds rapid idea, as well as get people to give me board guides to how their character will act in combat. I'll also post Combat updates as quickly as I can giving everyone 48 hours to send me PMs with actions. Final point, if you guys want Nefarian to check out the possible security feeds around the warehouse, then I'll edit it into today's update post.

Mabbz

Each feed has a -30 to my Tech Use skill check. I imagine I would use my Intelligence stat, which means I'd need an 8 or less on a d100 to access each feed. I think I'd also need a 38 or less to hide my access from whoever we're up against. Normally I don't care about that kind of thing and would go for it anyway, but those are quite steep odds :P.

I'll go with the group consensus here. Should I go for it?

InsaneTD

Don't forget that at this point you have access to more powerful equipment that may or may not give bonuses.

Eagle eye

InsaneTD

Eagle eye

InsaneTD

Excellent. I'm not sure when the next update will be. Should be at the end of the week though. (I got my shiny, shiny copy of Assassin's Creed 4 today and shall be playing it all night. And tomorrow Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will be on.)

Also, do you guys want to meet the Adminstratum contact before going to the club?

Mabbz

The club isn't until the evening, so lets go see the contact first thing in the morning.