News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Chapter relics rules question

Started by Warptide, September 11, 2013, 03:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warptide

The SM codex states that some HQ's can exchange one weapon for a chapter relic (with the exception of armor indomitus- you can just take that with no exchange). Does this just clarify you need to trade something in, OR does this actually limit you to taking one Chapter Relic on each character?

For example, would this prevent me from take a chapter master with  burning blade and shield eternum? Or a captain with terra's teeth and primarch's might?

I've seen cogent arguments made for both cases. Right now I'm leaning on no limit, simply because there is no precedence in other codices.

What are your thoughts?

Chris

I would read it as a normal kind of armoury thing. So, you can change in your CCW for one, and then your BP for another, there fore you could have both the burning sword and the shield...

But just be aware, your HQ will get very expensive very quickly.... and you can only have one of each relic!