News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Cyrus's Inquismunda Project Log (Featuring WIP Painboy Dr Kranky)

Started by Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus, November 19, 2013, 07:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Hi Guys,

After a 10 month Hiatus from all things Warhammery, I have sprung back into a Skirmish-sized game with some mates, giving me an excuse to build and paint again!

This morning I threw together some (unpainted) Orks for an Inquismunda campaign that we're planning on starting soon. The Painboy is my personal favourite.

I need to fix up a few little remains from the sprue cuttings and file down some knocks here and there before I start to paint. Some of the models in the pics are a little jibbed in quality (mostly in the group-shots) due to my incompetence with a camera - I will try and take better pics next time!

Pics perhaps a little large.

Group Shots
Spoiler

The Painboy: Dr Kranky
Spoiler

The Brute: Trekk
Spoiler

Da Pathfinda: Garthokk "Kuttfroat" Rasha
Spoiler

And for some bonus goodies, some terrain I'm slowly assembling
Spoiler

Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

silverfuge

Very nice. Love the movement trays you have used in the terrain.
Gm is God

Thantos

I like =][= , I like Necromunda... but whats inquisymunda?  :shifty:

Models looking good though, look forward to seeing some paint on them!

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Inquisimunda is basically necromunda but with house ruled additions to allow for all other 40k factions (and a few non-40k ones)

I've started the basecoat of the orks, and done a bit more work on the dok. Probably do more on him tonight. May have a few sneaky pics of him tomorrow morning - if not i'll have to wait till after the weekend.
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

He's certainly not finished yet, but I thought I'd show you guys what Dr Kranky looks like so far.

I want to re-do his head and his right-arm weapon (syringe/saw/stabba) paintwise, and probably take better pics for the final show.

The Painboy: Dr Kranky
Spoiler