News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Back from the dead

Started by starfarer, February 01, 2014, 05:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starfarer

Hey guys, it's been awhile. Back on TO I used to be known as Cadaver(among other handles ;D) and was a moderator for awhile. I dropped out of the hobby for a bit due to work and life getting in the way and when I came back I found TO was in ruins.  :( I did some digging and gathered more or less what had happened, but I think at the time there was a placeholder forum and people were organizing what I guess became this forum.

Anyway, I have sort of hopped around forums the past few years, and have been in and out of 40k. Recently I got pulled back in with the release of Kill Team and started a Tau KT and was feeling a bit nostalgic for the old days and decided to stop by and say hi.  ;)

Masked Thespian

Welcome back. For some reason there's a bunch of us old timers popping out of the woodwork right now (myself included).

There was a bit of ugliness a while back but we migrated here and have tried to build a new legacy, and forum, here.  Hope you decide to stick around  ^_^
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Mabbz

Welcome back. I vaguely remember the name Cadaver, but nothing really beyond that.

Also, since you're interested in Kill Team, I feel obliged to draw your attention to my remake of the 4th edition Kill Team rules. I don't know if you ever tried those old rules but you might find it interesting even if you didn't.

I'll stop my shameless self-promotion now.

Narric

I to vaguely remember a Talking Cadaver :P

Welcome to back to the community dude ^_^ is always great to see a new or returning face.

I look forward to seeing your Kill Teams, and definately give Mabbz's version a go ;)

starfarer

Thanks guys, I will definitely check out those Kill Team rules!

Chris

Nahhaa! Another old timer! I remember you Mr Cadaver!
Welcome back! You may know me as Chris the Llama, or just about any other noun I was going back in the days...

Good to see you back!

Cithaeron

Eeeeeey!

I'm a tad late to the party here, but I figured I oughta pop in to say that it's jolly good to see you again, Cadaver!  ;D I remember your beautifully horrifying Nurglish works of miniature art from way back... ah, the nostalgia...

(I went by Commissar_Will on TO back in the day, but nowadays Cithaeron or some variation thereon is my default user handle)

Anyway, the point of the matter is - it's great to be back.