Heavy Infantry are the Specialised troopers, and are often only available in smaller numbers then Light Infantry. They have the pick of equipment, or sometimes, are Heavy Infantry just becuase of their size.Dates:
- Entries can be submitted via a PM to Narric (Me)
from March 3rd
until April 20th
- Voting will take place from April 21st
until April 29th
- Winners shall be announced on April 30th
1st Place = Dice
Along with Physical prizes, Award Seals will also be granted to the Top 3 Entrants.
And here is a picture of the Custom Second Sphere Dice
up for grabs;Rules:
- A model/unit of Heavy may not be or include a Named character
- The Unit must be Game-legal. This includes any Transports that the unit would normally be assigned.
- Up to Three Picture may be submit. You are limited to 800 x 600 pixels for picture dimensions.
- Depending on numbers, Voting may be split in Master
tiers. This is decided by a panel of Judges, not a single person.
- All Models must be fully Painted.
For the purposes of this Contest, Heavy Infantry are classed as:
- Any Warhammer 40k Elites Choice
or Heavy Support choice
, with the Unit Type "Infantry"
- Any unit with a 4+ or better Armour Save
in Warhammer Fantasy
- Models from other games systems will be decided upon Me (Narric) recieving them via PM (you do have the right to challenge the decision).
Good luck to everyone who is planning on entering.
If you feel the rules are too restrictive, do please write a reply to point it out.