For the most part, the Light Infantry are often the standard Troops. However, some are just more specialized at doing their job with less armour. Dates:
- Entries can be submitted via a PM to Narric (Me)
from May 5th
until June 22nd
- Voting will take place from June 23rd
until June 29th
- Winners shall be announced on June 30th
1st Place = A Brand new Set of Second Sphere Dice
Along with Physical prizes, Award Seals will also be granted to the Top 3 Entrants.
And here is a picture of the Custom Second Sphere Dice
up for grabs;Rules:
- A unit of Light Infantry may not be or include a Named Character
- It is preferred that the unit be Game-legal. This includes any Transports that the unit would normally be assigned.
- Up to Three Picture may be submit. Images must be cropped/resized to 800 x 600 pixels for picture dimensions.
- Depending on numbers, Voting may be split in Master
- All Models must be fully Painted.
For the purposes of this Contest, Light Infantry are classed as:
- Any Warhammer 40K Troops Choice
, with a base Armour Save
no higher (better) than a 3+
- Any Warhammer 40K Fast Attack Choice
, with the Unit Type "Infantry"
- Any Warhammer Fantasy Battles Core Choice
, that is not wearing Heavy Armour nor may have an Armour Save higher (better) than a 4+
- Models from other games systems may be discussed in the thread, though it is insanely discouraged
for potential entrants to post their own models as examples.
Good luck to everyone who is planning on entering.