News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Ork Weirdboys and 7th ed Questions

Started by Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus, May 27, 2014, 06:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Few questions to ask:
According to the Racial Psychic Discipline chart, our wierdboy gets 1 spell from the following Disciplines: Force, Sanctic, Malefic

From what I can understand, the Wierdboy picks one of those and gets a spell. Also, he casts a random spell from the codex each turn.

Questions
- Does his codex spells activate in the shooting phase?
- From what i can gather, the random spell he generates activates after a Ld test with no concern for warp charge. Can it be denied by the enemy?
- If the wierdboy suffers a perils result that causes him to lose a random spell, do you include the codex powers? If so, what happens if he tries to use one randomly in the future, is it rerolled or negated?
- Where is the Force discipline. I cannot find it in the rulebook :(

Probably have some more questions later, but any answers to these would be helpful.

Hopefully some errata comes out soon as i have a tourney in 8 weeks... :P

Cyrus
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

CoffeeGrunt

The new Codex will be out within weeks. The current one simply doesn't work as a result of being three editions behind now.
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.