?

Can't find what you're looking for?

This topic might exist in our archive - Try Here

Author Topic: Ork Weirdboys and 7th ed Questions  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

• Shas'Vre
  • Karma 19
  • The Great King is there in person with his army
    • View Profile
Ork Weirdboys and 7th ed Questions
« on: May 27, 2014, 06:38:54 AM »
Few questions to ask:
According to the Racial Psychic Discipline chart, our wierdboy gets 1 spell from the following Disciplines: Force, Sanctic, Malefic

From what I can understand, the Wierdboy picks one of those and gets a spell. Also, he casts a random spell from the codex each turn.

Questions
- Does his codex spells activate in the shooting phase?
- From what i can gather, the random spell he generates activates after a Ld test with no concern for warp charge. Can it be denied by the enemy?
- If the wierdboy suffers a perils result that causes him to lose a random spell, do you include the codex powers? If so, what happens if he tries to use one randomly in the future, is it rerolled or negated?
- Where is the Force discipline. I cannot find it in the rulebook :(

Probably have some more questions later, but any answers to these would be helpful.

Hopefully some errata comes out soon as i have a tourney in 8 weeks... :P

Cyrus
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
[quote author=Greg Mun

Offline CoffeeGrunt

• Shas'La
  • Karma 1
  • Von'Ta Strategic Interdiction Command
    • View Profile
Re: Ork Weirdboys and 7th ed Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 06:59:50 AM »
The new Codex will be out within weeks. The current one simply doesn't work as a result of being three editions behind now.
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

anything