News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Forge World Release Thread

Started by Narric, March 30, 2015, 09:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Gotta have a thread for these guys as their stuff is pretty damn detailed, and in some cases given more care and considration for background.

But the Xiphon pattern Interceptor, has some pretty clear roots in the designs of the fighters from battlstar galactica
Forge World
Battlestar

By no means am I saying this is bad. To be honest the engines at the front and in the wings designs a number of FWs single man craft just don't seem to really look that good to me. The Xiphon though just makes me like its design.

Looking at another new release is the Iron Warrior MK2 Heads and Torsos. The heads look pretty good to me, though the torsos just seem a bit meh compared to the standard MK2 Crusade Armour.
As something to denote Iron Warriors in combination with the GW Plastic-kit, I'd reckon the heads could work well as Aspiring Champion and Chosen heads for an Iron Warriors Warband.