The weather is awful! (unless your an aussie!) Rain, floods, wind, snow - its never been a better time to stay nice and warm inside, stick some of your favorite tunes on and do some painting.
So its time again for Bonus Karma Fortnight! (previously called Super Mega Ultra Karma Win Duo Weeks, this sounded a bit too much like an Asian gameshow...)
So what happens is during the dates of 17/Feb to the 3/March karma is up for grabs on three levels.
You can only score in each level once
. If you hit a higher level first (like straight to level three, you get karma for the previous level 2 also! ie: 5 karma!!!)
- 1 Karma Point
- Post a finished single miniature of any type.
- Post a cool converted miniature.
- Finish a single miniature in your project log.
- Start a new Project Log with some form of progress.Level 2
- 2 Karma Points
- Post a finished squad unit, Monstrous Creature or Vehicle (5 or more minis are in a squad)
- Post a cool converted squad unit, MC or Vehicle (5 or more minis in a squad)
- Post either of these things in your Project Log
- Write a helpful Tutorial with images in the Tutorials section Level 3
- 3 Karma Points
- Post a finished army in Showcase with each unit individually photographed, make it good viewing!
So there is plenty to do to grab those points!
Minis cant have been seen before on this forum, so no reposting (sorry guys gotta draw the line somewhere)
Post up here with your plans, and also so this topic remains active so more people see it!