News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

How about Kill-team?

Started by Ra´Meses, September 12, 2016, 10:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ra´Meses

I admit. I feel for it and rushed to buy it.

And I am so happy I did!

A fire warrior squad getting my numbers up two three, enabling me now to make a two strike teams (1rifles & 1 carbine) and a breacher team. One of each!

My oldest son gets 10 brand new Marines. And it is a real sving! I am almost contemplating making a Marine kill team myself or help my 6-year old start one.

He is with me building Tau and enjoy it. He build mostly after rule of cool but it is fun to have company.

I just put together a crazy IG veteran team of Valhallans that will ride in my converted 1/32 half-track counting as a Taurox.

Have anyone else got the box. It is so worth it!
"AND MY AXE!"

Masked Thespian

I have a copy of the rules, simply because I'd purchased an electronic version of the previous version from Black Library and I got it for free.  I haven't had the time to read through it yet, but I will take the time to do so soon.

The box does seem like a pretty good deal, if you play both Tau and Space Marines.  However, having just bought Death Masque for, amongst other things, the mini-rulebook, I feel like I'm less likely to pick up the box because I already have both the rulebook and the Kill Team rules.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Ra´Meses

"AND MY AXE!"

Masked Thespian

For me?  Definitely.  I've played Eldar for 20 years so a new Eldrad and the Harlequins were a great pick up.  I wanted to start a Deathwatch army, and I'm a huge fan of the 54mm game Inquisitor so I really wanted to get a copy of Artemis in 28mm, so the Deathwatch half was a great pick up.  And finally I've been out of the game for 7 years, so I needed a copy of the latest edition of the rules.  I literally wanted or needed every part of the box, so for me it's been a fantastic purchase.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

BigToof

I LOVE Kill team.

Wrote up a review in a separate post, hope you all don't mind :)

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3