Someone had to start this thread I suppose.
Sixth has a lot of new changes, and although the rules are good, there are issues with... interpretation.
This thread is for Q&A for people who need help with basic 6th Ed. issues.
I've played a few games, and now, I've got questions.
Answers would be helpful
1. Can you assault from a non-assault transport? (i.e. something that is not open-topped or assault ramp carrier)
- I've been looking through the book, but it seems to indicate that even if the vehicle was STANDING still, you cannot get out and assault. If this is true well... it's a harsh kind of thing to try and get in on people now...
2. Who can operate fortification weapons?
- There's not much of a note for them, but can my BS5 Klaivex (or my BS7 Archon) use the Quad-Gun if he feels like it? If so, that's really... awesome and potentially abusable.
3. At what phase do you use the non-shooting psychic powers?
Is it like with Eldar where you can only use them at the start of the turn or is it at any point during the turn?