News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

New batch of Nids (Mawloc,Tyrant and Pyrovore)

Started by Chrono, July 03, 2012, 03:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrono

Alright, been busy awhile so not many new nids painted, but i have painted a few at least, so here we go.

Mawloc

Hive Tyrant with Venom Cannon and Bonesword & Lash Whip (metal)

Pyrovore

I also gave my FW Trygon a new base instead of the CD prievously used, to be in-line with all my GW trygons/Mawloc

Mawloc and FW Trygon together

Restayvien

These are incredible! The only thing I can think of that I'm not too keen on is the bright green edges of the bases, but other than that...wow. You've even managed to make the Biovore look pretty cool. +1

Chrono

Quote from: Restayvien on July 04, 2012, 12:32:22 PM
These are incredible! The only thing I can think of that I'm not too keen on is the bright green edges of the bases, but other than that...wow. You've even managed to make the Biovore look pretty cool. +1

you mean Pyrovore?. anyways, i have my reasons for the green edges and it's purely my love for the 3rd edition nids :)

Restayvien

Pyrovore yeah - I'm not really up to speed on the latest units.

Chrono

Quote from: Restayvien on July 06, 2012, 02:18:32 PM
Pyrovore yeah - I'm not really up to speed on the latest units.

to be honest, i wouldn't mind of someone used it as a Biovore if they prefered the model. once GW updates more plastic combo kits this will most likely be bashed together with biovores in a box. same can apply to zoanthwopes/venomthropes and hive guard/tyrant guard kits

Bacour

Are you serious?  Those are definitely Golden Daemon quality right there.   :o