News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

SOB codex question

Started by Raving Bonkers, October 19, 2012, 02:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raving Bonkers

So I have got my hands on a codex for the Sisters. However as its a copy of the WD issues it says it is in two parts. How would I know if it is both parts? I can't remember it all properly but was it one half said about their story, individual entries explaining special rules and using the faith points, while the other half was the codex entries with war gear options, prices and quick reference sheet? If so then I have it all lols

Chicop76

If I remeber correctly 1 part is fluff and unit discription and the other part is wargear and point cost. I think you can make due with the nd part, but if you have the first part you will need the second part.

Honestly I hope they get a new codex pretty soon. I am debating to use them as allies with greyknights like I did last edition. The rules makes allied guard more tempting. I had a dream of 12 sisters in a Vedetta auto passing faith and that was smashed by the White Dwarf and smashed again by the new ally rules.

I may go ahead and do guard sisters since sisters lack long range really and they can gain a flyer at the same time. Although grey knights wouldn't be bad.