News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Black Templar 4.5

Started by Charistoph, November 05, 2012, 06:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charistoph

I have made an update for the old Black Templar codex here.

A few notes:
  • This update is intended to bring the Black Templar codex up to the same stats and costs as can be found in Codex: Space Marines, Codex: Blood Angels, and Codex: Space Wolves.
  • This is ONLY intended to be an update, not a fandex to add some new bling to the army (so no Ironclads, Thunderfires, etc).
  • If you feel I missed something that IS in the codex, please let me know.
  • It is constructed as a 6th Edition codex, but with 5th Edition pricing.  Maybe when the next loyalist Space Marine codex is released, I can see about updating to match that codex.
So let me know what you think.

Edit 1: Accidentally copied an old copy over the full version, so had to do a little reconstruction.
Fixes:

• Added Repair and Only in Death Does Duty End to Special Rules for the Rhinos rules and Grimaldus.
  • Adjusted Terminator Command Squad initial size down by one.
  • Lowered cost on Initiate power weapons/fists.  1A makes for less value.
  • "Up to one neophyte" changed in Crusader squad.
  • Adjusted weapon options for Crusader squad.
  • Sword Brethren Squad have graduated and gained experience, and no longer are statted like Neophytes.
  • HF upgrade for Razorbacks now free.
  • Razorbacks don't have to buy Rhino upgrades anymore.
  • Removed Rhino options from Drop Pod.  They weren't fitting well, any way.
  • Added Multi-melta option to Land Raider and Land Raider Redeemer.  The Crusader wanted to keep his.
  • Updated PDF attached.
Edit 2:
  • Wargear List Change - Black Templars will now no longer suffer the unclean to live instead of just love.
  • Pricing - Helbrecht, Dreadnought, and Venerable Dreadnought's pricing has been changed.  Helbrecht's been brought down as I haven't added anything like other Chapter Master's have received.  Dreadnought is no longer priced like a Rhino, and the Venerable is no longer priced like a regular Dread.
  • Added - Cenobyte Servitor rules.  They previously did not have any job other than adding Wounds to a unit.
  • Added - Neophyte Bikers.  They're back in black.
  • Other Quality of Life adjustments made.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Quote from: Megavolt-They called me crazy.  They called me insane!  THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right."