News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Wierdboy/Warphead question

Started by Waaaghpower, December 13, 2012, 09:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waaaghpower

Another (most likely nooby) question as I get used to 6th edition...
With the new rules for psykers, can Wierdboys and Warpheads use multiple powers in one turn? Obviously they'd only gather 1 psychic point (Or whatever it's called) per turn, but could you potentially build up 2-3 of them on early turns and wait until you are within charging range, and then unleash them all to get a WAAAGH, bonus attacks, and maybe a Frazzle all on the same turn?
The rulebook says you can't use the same spell twice, but I am not sure if the chart counts as 'one spell with many results' or 'many different spells, chosen at random.' I checked the FAQ but didn't find anything.
Obviously this would cause complications if you rolled the same spell twice (I assume you would just discard the duplicate and lose your extra point) but it would still be an interesting strategy to pursue.
(Just imagine it... Mad Dok Grotsnik and Old Zogwort in a group of 30 slugga boys, with a WAAAGH, bonus attacks, and Frazzle. They charge, and the boys get 180 attacks.)
Another question that's probably been answered before...
If you shoot with Frazzle and then charge into combat, do you still get the power weapon or do you have to wait until your next turn for it to count?
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Psycher Mastery points cannot be stockpiled by any means. The number of points you get is reset at the beginning of each of your turns. The ability to stockpile points like that could create some abhorrent combinations. :P

As for the Frazzle then power weapon, yes it would still count as a power weapon as the power weapon does not need a Psychic point to activate it, that's Force weapons.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http