News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Your 40k/WHFB/etc. Holiday Loot and Wishes!

Started by BigToof, December 24, 2012, 08:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest Six Two

Quote from: Will Vas Fire on December 28, 2012, 07:56:23 PM
I got the Salvations Reach, the Gaunts Ghost novel. Meaning I can finally be back up to date with the series as I refuse to buy the hardback. :P

And I wish for my BAngels to paint themselves!

- Will

Salvations Reach is a great read Will, and Im in the same boat as you- I want the books in all the same (softback) format, not some 'new' hardback... *mumbles about HH books becoming hardback, curses whoever is behind it*

Oh and trust me, you BA wont paint themselves- I threatened mine real good and they just refused.... sigh..
My mini painting and terrain building blog- come check it out: http://tempest-terrain.blogspot.com/

[IMG]http://secondsphere.org/award.php?i=384&k=d2dd7e&m

The Allfather

When did they start releasing HH (I'm assuming Horus Heresy) books as hardback? I've never seen them in anything but softcover.

crisis_vyper

New update to my loot, one of which is accidental.

I bought 'Soul Reaver' Rogue Trader Supplement just because I love Dark Eldar, a Black Crusades GM kit and 4 Ravenwing Battleforces. The latter is the accident, but on the bright side that means now I have something else to play in the US especially with the new Dark Angels codex coming soon.

Huh now that I think about it, both of my US armies start with the word 'Dark'. :P

LinnScarlett

Hm, have a small update too, I did get the Gears of War books (non-W40k) and Dan Abnett's 'Pariah', the first book in the new and presumably last Inquisition trilogy. It's a good book in and of itself, but I am rather disappointed with the lack of Eisenhorn running around in it.  :-\

Although Eisenhorn did take a leap off the deep end here; the big fat dirty radical. Amusingly, it was exactly the sort of deep-end stuff that I had come up with for my Inquisition short stories. Well, minus my own Inquisitor of course, but everything else lined up nicely. Made me feel psychically gifted, it did. :P
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17