News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Renegade Guardsmen

Started by Chris, January 24, 2013, 05:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hey all...
So I hit a stroke of genius the the other day. How do I combine my love for the Imperium with the sheer awesome~ness of Chaos?

I've been looking at the Forge World Renegade guardmen sculpts and there is some nice stuff. But I figured I couldn't get enough variation out of these models, despite the conversion kit working on Cadians, catachans and just about any other human models. Can anyone recommend anywhere that I could get a good amount of convertable bodies for relatively cheap?

Arguleon-veq

I think head changes make all the difference. A box of chaos marauders provides loads of decent heads to combine with cadian or catachan kits and decent arms for catachans. A company called Pig Iron do a lot of nice headsculpts, they have a very popular gasmask w/helmet head that ive seen loads of people use on cadian bodies for chaos guard, just cross out the imperium icons with paint or scratch through them with a knife to give a defiled look.
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

Narric

Well the Chaos Cultist pack is a good started, and from there you could follow this (Shameless plug): http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,905.0.html

That should give you a good starting set of ideas for Renegade Guard :D