News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Wanted: Slaves for my Dungeon (Need players for a D&D campain)

Started by Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus, September 04, 2012, 09:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

So yeah, I need some players for a D&D campaign.

The Situation: I started a D&D campaign some time back (made a thread on here before the epic crash... :P) and had 5 PCs. That was all well and good, but 3 of those pulled out very early. We pushed on, I threw a NPC in to journey along with to make the party a size of 3, and we went along all right.

Except one of the two remaining characters is all of a sudden very rarely free, but has given me permission to continue the campaign without him, and he will rejoin when he's done with his terms of uniwork. However, just the DM and one PC isn't as fun as it could be.

So I am after a number of players. I wouldn't mind even one person, probably limit the maximum to 3 more though...we'll see :P

If there is any interest in it, I'll post the campaign background, notable past events, etc, in this thread.

IMPORTANT: Requisites for applying

- You must either live in Australia, or be willing to play at a time convenient to the rest of us.
- You must have availability which allows us to play out a 4 hour session once a week (at minimum). Our usually session is 8pm-12am on a tuesday night (Australian Eastern Standard Time) but this is not concrete, and we are available most nights if it suits others better.
- You must be willing to roleplay at least a little :P
- You must have had some experience in an RPG of some sort, know how to read, and willing to learn some new rules if you're new to D&D :)

If you wish to apply, or ask questions or for information, please don't hesitate to post!

Cheers all,

Lord Zambia
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun