News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Contest Points and You

Started by Narric, January 09, 2014, 11:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Its been noted to me that there could do with a thread informing all Contest Entrants and would-be entrants what Contest points are currently used for, and what you would like them to do for you in future.

First, lets get the rules down.
- 1st place winners gain 10pts
- 2nd place winners gain 5pts
- 3rd place winners gain 2pts

This number is logged both by the site, and by myself in a thread in the Contest Committee Board.

These Contest Points (CPs) can be used for the following:
35pts can be exchanged for a Custom Title
20pts can be exchanged for a dosage of Karma

What does the Community think on this? Are the rewards too low? What else can/could they be used for?

Answers on a Postcard

Thank you for reading, and best of Luck in the Contests

silverfuge

I think there fine but wonder if other things could be added. I know on a forum I used to help run me and ft set up icons to denote donations, I wonder if they could work.
Gm is God

Masked Thespian

Well, if people think that they ought to be able to spend their Contest Points on other things then they should let the Contest Committee know here...   ;)
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Narric

Do people want me to post the current Contest point totals? Or are people ok wth viewing their own totals on their profiles?