News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Captain Titus

Started by Lord Sotek, October 15, 2013, 12:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Sotek

A while ago, Wargamer statted up the nefarious Chaos Lord Nemeroth for tabletop 40k. After a fun day of blowing up Orks and chainswording daemons, I was inspired to do the same for Nemeroth's heroic opposite number. ;)

As always, let me know what you think!

Ultramarines Captain Titus
Captain Titus is an Ultramarines special character; thus, a Space Marines detachment wishing to include the Hero of Graia must be using Ultramarines chapter tactics.

STATLINE: As a Space Marine Captain.
COST: Captain+80pts

WARGEAR:

• Master-Crafted Boltgun with Kraken Rounds
  • Relic Chainsword (counts as the Teeth of Terra)
  • Iron Halo

SPECIAL RULES:
  • Relentless
  • Eternal Warrior
  • Versatile Loadout: Titus counts as having a combi-plasma, combi-melta, and combi-grenade launcher. Only one may fired per turn, and each may still only fire once.
  • Resist the Warp's Touch: Titus has Adamantium Will, and may reroll any failed attempts to Deny the Witch.
  • The Codex Astartes Does Not Support This Action: Titus is Scoring, and counts as having the Black Templars chapter tactic for the purpose of challenges.

OPTIONS:
  • Titus may take a Jump Pack for +30 points.
  • Titus may replace his Relic Chainsword with a Master-Crafted Plasma Pistol and either a Power Axe or a Thunder Hammer for free.
  • Titus may take Meltabombs for +5 points.
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my