News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

1:1 Stubb Gun - Custom painting props for once

Started by Thantos, July 01, 2012, 05:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

So i branched out a bit, just to have something a bit more forgiving to test the new airbrush on. Grabbed an old Nerf Maverick and gave it a fancy 40k painjob, hey presto- i now get to shoot my opponents from accross the gaming table with a necromunda style Stubb gun :P

Was thinking of stenciling some letters and maybe the imperial eagle onto it. But ive decided to paint up another one now, so watch this space

Carbody paints and Laqure metallics - not chipping off anytime soon :D

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Thantos

Hehe, thanks! ;D Check out what gun i have for airbrushing next (excuse the setting sun over-saturated photo :S)

Say hellooo to my little friend!

El ShasOcho

Fuck....yeah.

How do you plan on painting this one then?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Thantos

Was thinking of going for mainly metals and weathering, then car body gloss red on some plates and pannels and matte black to break up certain areas. Kind of mass-effecty i guess... does look like a ME3 shotgun once the tripod is off :P ill start in the next few days as the GF is working and ive ran out of sculpting projects :3

Have a modified lasgun thing to paint up too :D pics later... then ill get back to painting minis i promise xD