News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Tau codex??!

Started by Warptide, March 30, 2013, 06:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicop76

After the gre knights killing witchhunter's fluff I decided to not read the fluff anymore. That being said I am glad that broadsides are not strength 10. In the past you had this decision to make, do I take two twin linked railguns or 1 railgun that can drop a large strength 6 pie plate. Throw in cover and shield drones the broadsides was a no brainer. Why bothe with the hammer head if I can take 2 of it's main weapon system and have the ability to split fire with it.

I haven't seen the new book, but so far I think it makes you think more. If you want that strength 10 shot you get the hammerhead. If you want anti-air or more lower grade anti-tank weapons you get broadsides.  This means you will see players using both more often instead of the hammerhead not being used.

I'm personally glad they have fine casted the old stealth suits. I have 12 original suits all metal. Depending on the book I might modify my suits or leave them alone. I dread cutting metal and really do not want to buy any more models. Depending on the book if I decide to take a lot of stealth the fine cast gives me modeling options. If I take less than 12 than it means chop up metal time.

InsaneTD

Noticed to day that Kroot rifles don't count as 2 CC weapons anymore.

The Man They Call Jayne

Hmmm. . .

Invocation on the Elements, Zyphers Grace. Move, Run, Use Markerlights to boost BS up to 3-5, blast the crap out of anything in range.

That could be nasty.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4