News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Second Sphere Store Option

Started by Narric, June 17, 2012, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Hey chaps

whilst messing about on some websites for custom T-shirts, I remembered we have a Forum store.

Does the store have Second Sphere t-shirts? If it doesn't, I put forward http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk

It offers both the ability to create custom shirts, but also to have our own store situated on-site, so that our shirts are consistant.

So what you?

Sorck

I believe that FT and Silverfuge are currently working on creating a store for 2S (I spy some database tables... :P)

Said shirts may be a possible item on the store. However, it will require approval by FT and Silver.

Vyper

We had a contest to design forum shirts, but only me and once other person entered. :P

Sorck

Quote from: Sanguinius on June 26, 2012, 11:38:43 AM
We had a contest to design forum shirts, but only me and once other person entered. :P
That was quite a significant amount of time ago... :P

Maybe we could have such a contest again... maybe with an actual result of making shirts. :P

Vyper

Quote from: Sorck the Spork on June 26, 2012, 04:12:34 PM

Maybe we could have such a contest again... maybe with an actual result of making shirts. :P

If I can find it, I'll submit the same shirt again lol.

Sorck

Quote from: Sanguinius on June 26, 2012, 04:44:37 PM

So, that'll be the same two entries as we had last time then...

Unless, of course, others participate.

Vyper

Quote from: Sorck the Spork on June 26, 2012, 05:56:09 PM
Quote from: Sanguinius on June 26, 2012, 04:44:37 PM

So, that'll be the same two entries as we had last time then...

Unless, of course, others participate.

Yep.

Narric

Welp, as I got my graphics tablet back I could try thinking up a few designs :P so theres three potential entries :D