News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (Sign up and OOC thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 10, 2013, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on September 19, 2015, 11:22:04 PM
Quote from: kingofmonkeys on September 19, 2015, 04:59:37 PM
At the sounds of growling he backed slowly towards Celestia taking comfort in her presence
Quote from: Mabbz on September 17, 2015, 08:17:18 PM
Celestia was the only one that didn't fall, but before she could glide down to join them the ceiling closed back up, plunging them into pitch blackness. As the noise of their landing faded, they could make out several low growling noises, coming from all around.
Sorry Plumber, Celestia isn't with you at the moment
Though considering what happened last time you met, Luna certainly wants to be with you ;)

Unless I missed something *re-reads a few posts* abbz still hasn't said yay or neigh to us needing to post TRR :P

HectorSmash

Sorry, yes, I'm here. Community drama and a mostly unfaltering desire for more art have kept me busy. That and I hate having to catch up on things. Makes it awfully hard to get started again if I lose focus.

Mabbz

Hector! You're back! And your front, you're both here!

Anyways, where's my three rounds rapid?

HectorSmash

;-;

Instead of answering your question, have a Cloudy I drew earlier.

Spoiler

I'll get it in before I go to bed. Sorry for the delays...

HectorSmash

Hang on, I'm not even there! I will post further in RP though.

Mabbz

Quote from: HectorSmash on September 24, 2015, 06:19:00 PM
Hang on, I'm not even there! I will post further in RP though.
My three rounds rapid comment wasn't actually directed at you; no-one had sent me their actions at the time.

Mabbz

Apologies for the delay, I broke my laptop. Fight will go up on Thursday, I would guess