News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Space Marine - The Video Game

Started by Narric, September 11, 2013, 10:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

Quote from: Scoutfox on April 25, 2014, 03:49:22 AM
Right now I'm stuck on the final boss battle, and playing some God of War 3 before I give it another go.

Use the lascannon! :P Helps no end on some of the critters that attack you at that part.

Narric

I'm going to have to play it again becuase of this thread :P

I'd just gotten tothe point where you're with the Inquisitor, and you're collecting a power cell. Kinda wish I hadn't watched the later cutscenes, but I already guessed the Inquisitor would go rogue on me. He just didn't come across as having Mankinds interests in mind. Awesome Bionics though.

Pilum

I know what you mean Narric, even first time through and deliberately avoiding YouTube and similar. I think the only way I'd be surprised these days is if I met an inquisitor who actually turned out to NOT be secretly evil.

The twist is... There IS no twist! Dun dun duuuuunnnnnnnnn!
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Deraj

Quote from: Thantos on April 25, 2014, 09:31:14 AM
Quote from: Scoutfox on April 25, 2014, 03:49:22 AM
Right now I'm stuck on the final boss battle, and playing some God of War 3 before I give it another go.

Use the lascannon! :P Helps no end on some of the critters that attack you at that part.

I did horrifically against the plague drones because I refused to give up the thunder hammer, and iirc you couldn't have a heavy weapon and the thunder hammer. I was too stubborn for that game, earlier when you have to fight orks until a door opens I said 'fuck that' and fought them until the game stopped throwing them at me. It took more than half an hour.

Also; the inquisitor wasn't evil, was he?

CoffeeGrunt

The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.