News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

XV107 R’varna battlesuit is out

Started by salamut2202, October 12, 2013, 12:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salamut2202

The Man They Call Jayne

Holy hell that is awesome. I want it. Hell I will just use mine as one of these from now on.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Matt1785

I think it's a pretty funny rule set actually.  It does have a tendency to scream 'broken' but who ever plays against FW anyway?  It basically massacres infantry in the game once you pair it with your Ignores Cover, Twin-linked general.  I sense a revision down the line here.

On the other hand, I'll probably use one as my regular riptide and swap out the arm for the shield army for WYSIWYG.  I think the head adjustment just fits better here.

The Allfather

That makes me wish I had the money to spend...

Well, I have the money... I just don't want to use it on this :'(

Kur'os

Definitely getting this one.   

I greatly look forward to being the one with the 'broken' unit.  Sure the Tau have tricks, but hardly anything I'd call broken...

-Kur'os

The Man They Call Jayne

I used this thing the other week. It is EVIL. With the drones and Stims and something else, you can easily break the 360 point mark, but it is tough as all hell and those blasts will shred anything they touch.

InsaneTD

Yep. It's broken. Damn those rules are nasty.

The Man They Call Jayne

I wouldn't say broken. It can be one of the most expensive units in the game very easily.