News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Warrior Elite Ltd. and The War for Edadh

Started by Carrelio, June 11, 2012, 06:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrelio

Hey guys,
I've been having a ton of trouble with this, and after expending the options I had access to alone, I decided I'd come to SS to ask for some help.
I've been interested in getting into the War for Edadh by Warrior Elite Ltd. It looks like a great game, I've heard nothing but good things, and being bad with dice I quite like the concept of a diceless wargame. And our story begins...
I tried to order the starter pack... but unfortunately when I placed my order it charged me $2000 (not a typo, $2000) for shipping. I cancelled the order... but I still want the game!
So I tried to contact customer service. I had the option of phone, email, or snail mail. I tried email... all 3 of them... but the way their contact page is set up, there is a link to each email... which I am unable to open for some reason and because of this can't see the email I am supposed to contact (on any of the 3!).
Failing that, I tried to join their forum and ask there (both about the massive cost of shipping and the customer service email)... but when I tried to create an account the section where it asks you to type the jumbled letters to prove you are not a spambot would not load... thus I can't finish making an account.
Can anyone get me the email of their customer service people? Thus far, I am quite unimpressed.