News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

WAARGH! Grumgutz vs. Ultramarines in "Green vs. Blue!: A 6th Ed Story" (1500pts)

Started by BigToof, July 14, 2012, 02:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's doing the most krumpin' (VP) this game?

Da Orks
4 (80%)
Dem Panzees
0 (0%)
Da Beakies (SM)
0 (0%)
Da Fish'eads (Tau)
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

BigToof

Quote from: Cammerz on July 27, 2012, 12:54:30 PM
Well I had intended to wait for my reply to reappear but as that may be some time I'll leave you with the highlights;

It was a fantastic report,

I really enjoyed the Princess Sara character,

Maxi really got what was coming to him,

Looking in the Rulebook I'd say that the automated turret does not sacrifice a victory point when destroyed because it is actually an add-on for the Aegis Defence Line (which wasn't destroyed), and because several fortifications (including the defence lines) cannot actually be destroyed anyway.

And then I ended with the usual;

Job's a good un!

Hi Cammerz,
Thanks for the reply.  Sorry for being a bit pushy, but I wasn't sure when the replies are coming back (hopefully soonish?)  In any case, thanks for all your kind words on the rep, and I'm glad the fluff was on par :)
And since Sha'Shera (Princess Sara) is being so popular, I'll keep her around definitely :)

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3