News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Serious Debate and Discussion Not Contributing to Post Count

Started by Irisado, October 24, 2015, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisado

I assume that this is intentional and I am curious as to why.  It's not a board for games, off topic, or 'spam like' topics, so could it not be changed to actually contribute to members' post counts?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Sorck

SD&D has changed a few times... every few years there's been a disagreement over whether post counts should be accrued in various boards. Obviously the last 'review' deemed SD&D to not need post counts, or I simply forgot to change it!

Anyhow, in light of it actually being a serious board, and that online games does actually increase the user post count (which I did not know about), I have updated SD&D to count posts. Note that existing posts in that board will not be reflected for technical reasons (i.e. that 2S doesn't maintain all user posts on the forum so recounting would destroy the post counts of some people).

Irisado

Thanks Sorck :).  This seems like a logical and positive change to me.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente