News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Theocratic Heresy... A DH 2nd Ed Beta RP Sign Up (4/6)

Started by InsaneTD, August 05, 2013, 11:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

I haven't forgotten you guys. Just haven't been on a computer. I'll do an update as soon as I can.

InsaneTD

So that took longer then expected... Still UPDATES YAY!!!!!

I know it's only small, I'm trying to get you lot to interact and choose what to do. TELL ME DAMN YOU!!!!

Mabbz

Well, I already did tell you, I'm just waiting for someone else to agree or argue.

Quote"Find anything interesting in the unit."
" No, it is very heavily encrypted and there are lots of security measures in place. Whoever owns this place is very well connected. I haven't seen security measures like this since...."
"Since...?"
Looking embarassed Nefarian continued, "I am not allowed to tell you. I've already said too much."
Can Nefarian tell me? Maybe via PM? You've got me interested now.

InsaneTD

Your background. He has been sworn to secrecy by order of the Ordos Xenos. Or his Mago. Or I assume he would be.

InsaneTD

Mabbz

I am, but I don't have anything to add at this point. Mkoll has agreed with me, so I don't really have a response. Maybe make it a rule that even if you don't want to make an in-character post you still have to say here if you agree to a course of action?

The Man They Call Jayne

I am currently laptop less. Assume that I will agree with your course of action and try to find a way to include burning stuff.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Perhaps a short hiatus until everyone has regular access to a computer of some kind? I'd say that's what happened to declis as well.

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on November 27, 2013, 11:02:03 AM
I am currently laptop less. Assume that I will agree with your course of action and try to find a way to include burning stuff.
I could keep you updated by text? We're on the same network so texts are free, and you did me that favour a while back.
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http