News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Space Hulk on Steam

Started by Restayvien, August 31, 2013, 11:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restayvien

I just saw this and was considering getting it until the price gave me pause. Does anyone here have it for PC, and if so is £23 reasonable?

InsaneTD

It's gotten mixed reviews. Seems that it's a literal PC version of the Board Game. If you loved the board game then it's a good buy. If you hated they board game then save your money.

There is also a Shooter version coming out soon as well.

Rarity Declis

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 01, 2013, 11:57:54 AM
It's gotten mixed reviews. Seems that it's a literal PC version of the Board Game. If you loved the board game then it's a good buy. If you hated they board game then save your money.

There is also a Shooter version coming out soon as well.

That's what I was going to say. Do you like the Board Game? Did you perhaps miss the chance to buy the limited edition? Then get this.

Restayvien

The board game was great, as was the Playstation game and the non-GW game that was around a couple of years ago until GW got wind of it.
After looking at it I think the graphics requirements will be too high...bah. Maybe in 6 months to a year...it will be cheaper then too.

InsaneTD

I doubt it will get much cheaper.

Restayvien

Most games do on Steam, last time I checked it was nearly £30, in 6 months to a year it should go down to £18/£20 surely?

InsaneTD

You brits are getting ripped. It's only AUD$30 for me. :P

Rarity Declis

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on September 13, 2013, 12:24:19 AM
You brits are getting ripped. It's only AUD$30 for me. :P

Well, you had to get some advantage to living there.

InsaneTD

I'm getting it for half the price you are. This is hilarious. And that's at release. Shame I don't have the spare thirty actually.

InsaneTD

Space Hulk is 33% off on steam at the moment.