News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Dawn and Dusk - a My Little Pony Roleplay (RP thread)

Started by Mabbz, February 24, 2013, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

1d6=2
1d20=19
with a final peal of insane laughter Plumber's Crack blacked out from lack of oxygen about a minute later he woke up on his side his sides ached and his mind had gone blank except for one thought... The mare over in the corner of the room by the door-frame. She raised her head and gave plumber a wink certainly those where bedroom eyes. Those beautiful wings seemed to beckon to him and he flushed purple. He trotted over to where she lay waiting for him and nuzzled at her now sleeping form.
"suddenly shy now"
plumber thought to himself as he reached down and tenderly re-arranged her wings from the disorderly splay they had been in then he gently nibbled on her ear and whispered
"I am going to rut you silly"
then he went in for a long kiss planting it firmly on her mouth

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Thunder came to, groggy and confused. Something was up... she knew it. She could just tell. But it couldn't be important, could it?
Say, what's this? She noticed an attractive plumbing technician was macking on her. That certainly was a pleasant... um... word. What's the... surprise. That's it. Kissing back, she curled her wings around him in a hug and then paused. Oh, of course, that has to be it... those other two ponies are nuts! That's what's so fishy. They probably went crazy in their sleep or something. She knew she should probably deal with them, but right now had some reproductive things to do.
"Ever want to join the mile high club?" She flirted.
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's crack blushed an intense purple shade
"I have since I met you" he said somewhat bashfully
"how about we share some of the cider in my bags and find somewhere more private" Plumber said nuzzling thunder affectionately and proffering a flask from his bags   

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Thunder winked at Plumber and took the flask in her teeth, then paused. She seemed unsure what to do with it for a moment, and almost appeared to forget what it was. "Why don't you get it first?" She asked, unsure why she couldn't remember at the moment. Nuzzling his mane, she blinked again. "Hey there, sexy. Want to go somewhere... private" She asked with a wink.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber blinked seeming confused for a moment but seems unperturbed.
"yes lets do that lets find a good spot."
Plumber made as if to move but didn't go far waiting to see if Thunder follows his lead unable to tear his gaze from her entrancing gaze completely in the thrall of the Pegasus.

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Thunder beamed back, looking around. "If I had packed a sleeping bag, we'd be good to go..." she commented, as shetrotted past her sleeping bag. "Did you bring one? We're on a trip, after all..." blinking again, she looked at Plumber wuth renewed vigor. "Let's do it here, hot flanks," she decided. "Just take me."

kingofmonkeys

Completely forgetting that he did in fact have a sleeping bag somewhere in his bags Plumbers Crack eagerly does as he is told

#15 to the new world

Waaaghpower

Just as they were starting to roll around, though, Thunder seemed to blink again, and then her pupils dilated to pinholes and she screamed. It was fairly piercing, especially when you're that close to another pony. Kicking frantically, she sped away and tried to flee from her assailant.
(7 for an agility test, so pass. Then 18. Finally ny dice love me...)
Kicking as hard as she could between the legs of the pony assaulting her, Tunder pushed away and soed towards the door. This time she made it, zipping into the night without even clipping a wing.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's eyes widened with a look of confusion, betrayal and briefly horror as the pain cut through his fogged mind and he realized what had happened. He let out a howl of excruciating pain that echoed through the temple and beyond into the dark of the forest. Then he rolled on the ground vomiting noisily tears streaming like waterfalls, soaking his mane and muzzle before passing out clutching at his nether regions in a puddle of filth
1d20=8 roll passed this time for all the good it does me

#15 to the new world

Walrus Man

Spoiler
Intelligence test - passed http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4080233/
New emotion - depression. This will be fun http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4080230/

The sight of the screaming, vomiting earth pony before him was enough to shock Pale Ale out of his pineapple induced mirth. With a sinking feeling, he decided that pineapples weren't actually that funny. The bartender pony sighed and slouched to the floor, reaching into his saddlebags and pulling out his flask of home brew. He uncorked the stopper and took a long swig as he watched Thunder disappear into the darkness. This was it, they were falling apart before they had even reached their destination. Pale couldn't put his hoof on the sinking feeling, but nothing had been right since they set foot in this stupid temple.
Wait, that was it, the temple! There was something inherently wrong here - Pale was sure they would be able to think more clearly once they were away from its confines. "Plumbers Crack, we need to leave!" The plumber pony was out cold. "Thunder, where are you?" Pale cried out into the darkness, in the direction he hoped the pegasus had fled.
What was the point? Pale finished the last mouthful of drink and sprawled on the floor, lacking the will to raise himself up again, a heaving sob rising from his chest.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Minrat

sorry for the lack of presence, assignments happened...horrors ensued.

Patent sat watching the other ponies frantically scrabbling about.....it was all so meaningless.

His body ached from the battering of being tackled by the other ponies.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4082879/

(passed intel with a moderate degree of success)

Something started itching at his mind as he examined his body for bruises.  He didn't want to die.  Death was bad-probably painful....He wanted to delay that for as long as possible.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4082894/
Apparently Lust is patent's thing....

(rolled a d3 for target)

Pale suddenly didnt care about life, death, or the reason he couldn't figure out which he wanted....all he wanted to do now was find Plumber and spend as much time with him as possible...

After seeing him vomiting the allure was just too much and patent rushed towards him

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4082908/

Failing spectacularly.  He slipped in the vomit and landed headfirst on the floor nearby.

kingofmonkeys

Plumber's Crack returned to consciousness only vaguely aware of his surroundings a throbbing pain radiating from his crotch a foul smell filled his nostrils and his eyes flicked open he observed his surroundings from where he lay on his side. With a rush he realized that something was wrong maybe everything was wrong all he knew was that he wanted to leave this place behind. He eyed his surroundings with a groan.... It was still very painful. Plumber realized with disgust that the horrible smell was in fact his last meal which he was laying in and was now matted into his mane and his muzzle was streaked in tear-stains. With a groan he tried to push himself up onto his hooves
Spoiler
str test 1d20=11
he almost pushed himself up but collapsed in a heap again. As he sat there contemplating how in equestria he was going to get out of this place if he couldn't stand up his thoughts idly wandered to the Princess who had sent him on this journey He had made such a fool out of himself in front of such a beautiful... He shook his head NO this place was getting to him again toying with his mind. He pushed himself into a sitting position and looked around He noticed his flask was laying discarded from where Thunder had dropped it before smashing him in the crotch.
"maybe that will help dull the pain" Plumber mused to himself and scootched across the floor and plucked it from the ground taking a small swig of the cider inside. It was only then that he noticed the sobbing nearby a quick glance around and he saw that his 2 companions where nearby Patent was sprawled in the pool of vomit and Pale ale was laying on his back sobbing with a tipped flask that smelled strongly of spirits next to him.
"Come on you two we have to get out of here and find Thunder" he said pushing himself up with renewed determination "this place isn't safe we should never have come here"... He trailed off again his thoughts wandering this time to the stash of magazines back in his dresser at home... suddenly bellowing "NO NOW IS NOT THE TIME WE HAVE TO LEAVE!"

#15 to the new world

Minrat

Hearing Plumber telling him to leave with him made Patent quite happy.  Being told to stay with him seemed even better.  There was something still nagging at the edge of his mind though...

Spoiler
Rolling for intelligence again

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4084264/

He passed-he finally passed :D

He was covered in vomit! Fawning over a colt, and suffering a major headache.  He didn't particularly understand what was happening, but thought that Plumber was probably right-he had to get out as fast as possible.

Spoiler
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4084269/

Failed agility spectacularly again....

Patent tried to make a rush for the door.  In his haste he tripped over his crossbow attachments and fell to the floor again.

Spoiler
Seeing as he isn't under the influence anymore, I figure I will try to get him off the ground for another go.

(endurance test)
Invisible castle hates me.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4084273/

Patent struggled to get off of the ground despite his injuries.  The stresses of breaking free of the spell and his physical injuries left him with the incapacity to do so.

Walrus Man

Plumber's yelling jerked Pale Ale out of his melancholy. He stared, bleary eyed about himself, spotting Patent lying a few feet away. His mind fuzzy and his limbs unresponsive from drink, Pale attempted to raise himself up.
Spoiler

Grunting with exertion, his legs wobbling unsteadily and threatening to topple him back over, Pale finally reached a standing position. Thoughts of home and his family left behind nearly sent him curling back up into a ball, but he stiffened his resolve and took a step towards the exit. Seeing Patent struggling to rise he hesitantly crouched beside the inventor pony and attempted to prop him up. "Come on, up you get..."
Spoiler

Pale's legs chose that moment to give out, sending the luckless unicorn pitching face first into the filthy mess coating the floor. Coughing and spitting, he scrabbled about until he regained his footing on the slippery tiles.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

kingofmonkeys

Plumber realized he had left his belongings in a heap in the corner and scooped them up strapping on his pack and dragging his armor behind him tiredly. "come on grab you're stuff and lets get out of this horrible place" he said with a groan as the dull ache continued. As an afterthought he grabbed Thunder's Abandoned bags and wingblades carrying them as well. With a glance at Pale Ale he spoke once more "steady up lets get out of here while we still can. He then Walked over to Patent's prostrate form and offered him a hoof up. "lets get going"

#15 to the new world