News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

The hobbyist formerly known as Commissar_Will

Started by Cithaeron, September 12, 2013, 04:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cithaeron

Well it's been a while, but I'm back - sorta. So I suppose a reintroduction is in order.

I'm Will. I'm currently 20 years old, and about to start university as an Architecture student. Nowadays I go by Cithaeron in just about any online things (deviantart, steam, forums et cetera), but around here I used to be known as Commissar_Will. A few years back I was somewhat of a regular on the old Tau Online boards. I tend to focus more on railway and architectural modelling nowadays, but I still paint up the odd Guardsman every now and then. Can't think of much else to write atm, so yeah. Hey.

Mabbz

Well, I don't think I remember you, but welcome back anyway! Always good to see another Guard player. So, do you still play at all, or just paint?

Narric

Hey, its the other Will :D

Welcome back to the flock dude.

Cool name change. Care to linky your DA?

Cithaeron

Mabbz: I mostly just do the modelling really... even when I was more actively involved in 40k I was really in it for the building/converting/painting side of things. The few times I did play I pretty much always lost horrifically anyways. :P

Narric: sure thing, it's at http://cithairon.deviantart.com/. There's not much on it atm, but I'm working on it.

Thantos

I remember Commissar Will. Chicken in a comissiar hat avatar right?
Glad to see you back! When you start Architecture and using Google sketchup ... pester Narric for advice :P
Look forward to seeing any railway modelling or otherwise in the hobby boards :D

The Allfather

Chris

and so he returns... like a bad smell...

errmmm I mean, WELCOME BACK! I remember you from the pre exodus TO days! Good to see you still live and kicking!