News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Returning from Commaragh

Started by Rarity Declis, August 29, 2013, 02:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarity Declis

Hey y'all,

Got back from China, saw all the amazing new miniatures, thought I'd rejoin you lot. You're welcome.

Declis

EDIT:

What armies am I up to?

Of course Dark Eldar still, Space Marines as well, but my Tyranids have gone and an army of Tau are sitting in their place (I blame you lot for getting me interested years ago, and then GW release the new Pathfinders... grr.... where are my magnets?)

Thantos

Good to see you back ;D
How was the adventures in china?

Rarity Declis

Amusing. Went to the Games Workshop in Shanghai... with Privateer Press and Infinity and all the other game systems and companies taking up one of the walls, and models scattered everywhere including a copy of Blood Bowl set up for play, just like the old school Games Workshops of yesteryear.

Although interestingly, they haven't translated the Tau Codex into Chinese, despite the Chaos Marines, Daemons and Dark Angels being in Chinese already.