News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Hello from Spain

Started by Papah, October 01, 2013, 05:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papah

Hello, I'm a miniature sculptor from Spain. I like to work in 30-35mm size, but I enjoy sculpting a 54mm model, a bust or a 50cm statue either. I use to work with Duro, Milliput, SSculpey Firm and Fimo sculpting putties. At the moment I'm working in a Fantasy and a Near-future lines in 32-34mm size that I've been creating designs and background for for quite long time.

If you want to check some of my works or subscribe to receive updates, the best place to visit is my DeviantArt gallery in the following LINK (click on the folders on the left).

Cheers

Narric

Hello, and allow me to give you a formal welcome to the forum ^_^

We don't have many Spanish, or even europian wargamers on here, so its great to hear there are players in that corner of the world.

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Are you able to share your work with the Fantasy and Near-Future miniatures? or is that 100% hush-hush ;)

Papah

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry, they probably won't be shown till finished. I'm paying a lot of attention to proportion and detail in this personal project, something similar to that Vimara Barbarian in my DA gallery, but hopefully of a higher quality.