News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Resetted ignored boards list

Started by Mabbz, December 19, 2013, 12:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I believe Sorck recently updated something, which seems to have reset my list of ignored boards. It took me a few days to notice that I wasn't seeing anything from The Enclave and RP boards in the Unread Posts section. I've sorted it out now, but I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else had the same problem.

Sorck

I haven't changed anything that would have caused such a problem. At least I don't think I have.

Mabbz

Quote from: Sorck on December 19, 2013, 07:53:56 PM
I haven't changed anything that would have caused such a problem. At least I don't think I have.
Well, it only happened recently. I assumed it happened at the same time as the "new" buttons turning blue.

Sorck

Quote from: Mabbz on December 19, 2013, 07:59:58 PM
Quote from: Sorck on December 19, 2013, 07:53:56 PM
Well, it only happened recently. I assumed it happened at the same time as the "new" buttons turning blue.
The button change was because I shifted us over from English US to English UK, it should have had zero affect on the rest of the forum.

Narric

Wouldn't a reset cause all boards to NOT be ignored?

Railgun Convention

Not if the default is to ignore the Enclave boards.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Sorck

Quote from: Narric on December 19, 2013, 08:34:01 PM
Wouldn't a reset cause all boards to NOT be ignored?
That's what I would expect to happen. I believe that it does a "NOT IN $IGNORED_TABLES" kind of query when getting unread replies hence it shouldn't cause the stated problem.

Quote from: Railgun Convention on December 19, 2013, 08:44:32 PM
Not if the default is to ignore the Enclave boards.
That should not be the case.