News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Community Voted Contest - Scavenger 2014

Started by Narric, February 03, 2014, 10:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Quote from: Narric on February 05, 2014, 06:46:05 PM
Quote from: CoffeeGrunt on February 05, 2014, 06:09:29 PM
I'd say merging Dioramas with this contest would give you a wider pool of applicants, which is more fun for everyone involved.
We'd then potentially have people entering something like the Forge World HH Character Dioramas, which wouldn't be scavanged at all. Most dioramas also look their best when painted fully, and as this contest only allows for a single painted picture, it wouldn't do a Diorama justice.
Not at all. The model would still have to be scavenged to be eligible for this contest, so those ready made dioramas couldn't be entered. With that rule in place, the contest would be fair (in my mind at least) for all entries, diorama or single model. The contest would be open to any scavenged model.

Quote from: Narric on February 05, 2014, 07:39:33 PM
Also, Dioramas were a seperated choice for this months contest anyway, and that only had two people behind it, whilst Scavaneger had 6. I was hoping that meant there were at least six people who had things they thought would qualify for a Scavenger contest, and not just six people who wanted to see a scavenger contest.
Yeah... sorry :P

I wish I had a camera.

Narric

hmmm, how about a compromise?

If we get enough entries for both (Single & Diorama) I shall post up independant voting threads. As this is a minor contest, I am usually pretty lax in only needing a minimum of two entries.

Does this seem fair for everybody involved?

InsaneTD

I wouldn't mind doing a diorama. Not going to be able to do it this month though.

The Allfather

Sounds good to me... I guess I'd better get painting then.

Narric

D: Nobody has sent anything in for this?! And the deadline is tonight!!!

23:59 GMT people!!!

gorlak

Hm, misread the contest and only submitted a single painted picture. I actually have a couple of unpainted ones - you want some of those as well? If there is even enough entrys? :D

Gotta be honest, it was tight to make the contest deadlines this month...

InsaneTD