News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Narric's General Hobby Log

Started by Narric, December 27, 2012, 07:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Keeping my multitude of various projects seperate from my main Tau PL.

This is for any weird and wonderful conversions I've done in my spare time.

Now, since I heard about them, I've always been interested in Squats. I've recently been trying to make my own from various Fantasy Dwarf Bits.
WIP pics

I've also found enough pieces amongst my bitx box to build a couple more marines.
Firstly is a Veteran for my "Forgotten" army. Made from an old Tank crewman, some Biker legs and a couple Anvil Industry pieces.

Next up is a Chosen Marine for my Fallen army. Made from a Torso front, and biker legs.

He is the first model I made where I used a Vampire Counts Ghoul head. The conversion process is quick (with the exception of GS setting time) and the variety of heads available is greater then the heads you egt in the normal kit.

Lastly is my Lazy Lord. I'm linking as the picture is to big for a size modification to do it justice.
http://narric-sb0.deviantart.com/art/The-Lazy-Lord-WIP-345074460
He again was made with just a Torso front. I like the challenge to having to replicate a Space MArine torso with GS and other pieces. It also gives me more modeling freedom.

So thats it for now. I should do some more work for my Tau Blog. Thats mostly paintwork right now, so not too difficult :P