News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Second Sphere Apparel and Merch Store

Started by Narric, December 10, 2013, 12:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Considering the following:

Quote from: SorckThe server has about 10 days for FT to pay for it else it'll go offline again...

Would anyone object to me creating a "Second Sphere" E-mail account, and making a new PayPal? I'm hoping I don't need a Bank account to make it work.

I'll of course give Sorck and Thantos the Password to both the Paypal and E-mail. Does that sound like a good idea?

Once the paypal is set up, I'm sure we could easily set-up a Merch store, and start next year off proper ^_^

If anyone doesn't agree (or at least has a good reason or better idea), I won't go forward with it.

InsaneTD

Sorck wanted to set up a email on the site. See if he's got that working.

silverfuge

Is it really a case if FT dont pay in ten days it all goes offline?
Gm is God

Sorck

Quote from: silverfuge on December 16, 2013, 11:40:18 PM
Is it really a case if FT dont pay in ten days it all goes offline?
Well from what I remember, there's a 30 day or so payment grace period and we were at about 3 weeks into that when I looked at the logs. It might be longer than 30 days but I'm not sure.

Quote from: The Devil on December 16, 2013, 01:11:27 PM
Sorck wanted to set up a email on the site. See if he's got that working.
We do have e-mail accounts but they're based on the server that we use for everything else. I might try merging them into my Google Apps account as they can reliably sustain the e-mail server.

silverfuge

So this really is a case of ft screwing you guys. Im sorry for that I can try and get contact with him but I think his fiancee has banned him from speaking to me tbh. What do you guys need from him?
Gm is God

Narric

I'd assume just login information for the Paypal Accounts, and possibly the Zazzle store already running currently.

Thats all I can think of. Thantos and Sorck may have other things they can suggest/ask.

silverfuge

Do we know if Ft has made a payment? The server is also shared with a charity who are interested in taking over it from Ft. I have put a message for him to contact the charity via his brother.
Gm is God

Thantos

Why is life on 2S so hard?  :(

What was the paypal account name? Can you see that Sorck? Since im 50% confident i can remember the password if i knew the email.

Sorck

We don't have anything due until mid January it appears.

Quote from: Thantos on December 27, 2013, 06:32:31 PM
What was the paypal account name? Can you see that Sorck? Since im 50% confident i can remember the password if i knew the email.
I'm probably in the same situation. I'd have to dig around to find the address though.

silverfuge

When I next on a pc I maybe able to get it if I can remember the password for the shop he set me up.
Gm is God

Narric

OK People!

So we now have access to the Zazzle store, and I'm wanting some suggestions for items you'd want to see there.

We currently have up for people to purchase are:

• Bumper Stickers
  • Pin Buttons
  • Keychains
  • T-shirts for Men Women & Children
  • Sweatshirt
  • Fridge Magnets
  • Mousepad
  • & Mugs of various syles

All can be purchased at the following webstore: http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ftyross