News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Wood Elves

Started by SILK, April 21, 2014, 08:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

I see a lovely source of Incubi glaives for conversion purposes :3

Haven't been on GW store yet, but the four units clearly come from only two kits. I'm sure I didn't need to point that out though :P

Loving the redsign for the Eternal Guard and Wild riders, and the new units look pretty pretty :P

SILK

Im slightly disappointed with the wood elf release - I was really looking forward to some plastic wardancers for my Harlequins

Narric

The Sisterhood riders from the Cavalry kit look like they'd be decent for conversion fodder....

Perhaps if there was a unit which could use similar body shapes to the Wardancers, GW may consider redoing them in plastic. To my knowledge though, Wardancers are practically Fantasy Harlequins, so a dual kit would be difficult for them I think, and a standalone kit would probably be needlessly fiddly to put together (Assembly wise, not putting the pieces onto the sprue :P).

SILK

I don't care - I want plastic Harlequins dammit! The closest thing are those witch elf alternatives, but those be damn crazy expensive!