News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

FW Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaur Renders

Started by Cammerz, August 03, 2012, 03:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammerz

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/CHAOS_DWARF_BULL_CENTAUR_RENDERS.html

They look badass and massive. What's not to like about these guys, especially when you compare them with the classic CD centaurs (see Google Images).

If the next edition of Fantasy decides to take Allies from 40k (or maybe bring back Dogs of War) then I can see myself wanting these to join my Skaven army.

Sorck

9th edition will be a couple of years away at least (probably 3 I'd think, assuming GW don't die on their feet) so don't make huge plans on allying yet. :P

The models aren't too bad but I prefer the Dragon Ogres for WoC. I say his having not seen any in many, many months but maybe it's my attachment to WoC affecting my judgement here?

Which size of bases are the Centaur Rider's on?

Cammerz

Quote from: Sorck the Spork on August 03, 2012, 11:07:22 PM
Which size of bases are the Centaur Rider's on?

Not sure exactly, but if you go down through the pictures you can see the obligatory 'running peasant' from the Warhammer Giant kit, it should give you some indication.

As for 9th edition, I expect it to be some way off and i don't really mind as I'm pretty focused on 40k at the moment. But you never know, they could bring out a few rules in a WD without doing a complete overhaul.