News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Newcomer here.

Started by Soundwave, July 01, 2012, 05:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soundwave

Hello, I ended up finding this site through a former 2010 announcement of tauonline and some unpleasantness with its owner. Glad to see an active forum for Tau players and looking forward to learning from you all :D

GeorgeCrane

Masked Thespian

Hello and welcome to Second Sphere.  As you already noticed, we did have a bit of unpleasantness with the owner of Tau Online, but we try and draw a line under that these days.

My name is Liam, or Masked Thespian as I go by here (MT for short), and I'm a Global Moderator around here.  That just means that I'm a volunteer who keeps the spambots out and makes sure that people play nicely.  We consider ourselves to be a family friendly forum (one of the things that actually caused our schism from our former website) so don't drop too many F-bombs and we'll all get along nicely   ;)

I saw your Tau army in our Showcase area (which is the perfect pace for it to be in).  Feel free to browse our Hobby forum (and its other sub-forums) for some hints and tips if you fancy trying to improve your skills.  I will warn you, however, that we've recently had a bit of a server meltdown, and it redistributed our posts all over the place, so you might find some topics in the wrong places.

Other than that, come in and feel free to make yourself at home.   ;D

Oh...  and have some  :pie: whilst you're at it...   ;)
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Soundwave

Thanks :D Looking forward to contributing to a future pie deficit.

El ShasOcho

MT totally did not know you have the same name as me.

Welcome aboard mate, forum is a little schizo right now as MT mentioned but its getting back to its old self, should have seen it right before the crash things were hustling and bustling. Good to see another tau player join the ranks, hoping with 6th either the core book or a new codex will encourage more players.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in