News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Heavy Infantry Contest 2013 [Voting]

Started by Narric, June 02, 2013, 06:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cast Your Votes

A - Nurge Terminators
5 (35.7%)
B - Deathwing Terminators
3 (21.4%)
C - Nurgle Plague Marines
0 (0%)
D - Eldar Wraithguard
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: June 09, 2013, 06:28:59 PM

Narric

:facepalm001: Great, I'm a several days late. Voting end date will be adjusted accordingly.

Unfortunate we had so few entries, but that is my fault for making the rules so unclear and, I'm sure, confusing.

Non-the-less, here are the three glorious Entries.

A - Nurgle Terminators

B - Deathwing Terminators

C - Nurgle Plague Marines

D - Eldar Wraithguard

- Voting shall close on June 9th
- You get one vote each :P

Narric

Sorry about this, but turns out I completely missed a fourth entry :facepalm001:

They've been included, and votes reset for fairness.

Please, no late entries.

Thantos

Ahh yes, the old MkII crusader terminator armour, 100% eco freindly and goo-powered! :D

Was a hard one to vote on!

Chicop76

Quote from: Thantos on June 03, 2013, 06:38:09 PM
Ahh yes, the old MkII crusader terminator armour, 100% eco freindly and goo-powered! :D

Looking at the first entry he had a lot of differant paints and conversions done those guys. It's a shame if all that hard work doesn't pay off.

Will's on Fire

Quote from: Chicop76 on June 03, 2013, 06:48:41 PM

Looking at the first entry he had a lot of differant paints and conversions done those guys. It's a shame if all that hard work doesn't pay off.

Wut? Entry A is great. :P

Really nice entries from everyone who entered, lets hope for more in the next comp!

- Will

Chicop76

Quote from: Will's on Fire on June 03, 2013, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: Chicop76 on June 03, 2013, 06:48:41 PM

Wut? Entry A is great. :P

Really nice entries from everyone who entered, lets hope for more in the next comp!

- Will

I know, and the detail and work put into those bases as well. His model's bases have more work done on them than anyone else combined. Heck I would argue the base itself have more detail than some models I seen people put into.

Narric

I need to keep better track of this :P

Your unrecordable number of votes have been recorded, and the rankings for this contest are:

In first place we have:
Tom, with his Eldar wraithguard

You win:
- A £10 e-voucher to spend on products from Anvil Industries
- Second Sphere Dice

Then in Second place we have:
Scythican, with his Nurgle Terminators

You win:
- One Bag of Mixed Bits, supplied by Blitz Box
- Second Sphere Dice

And in Third place we have:
Will's on fire, with his Deathwing Terminators

You win:
- Second Sphere dice

I'm sorry that this contest has moved so slowly.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to sort out prizes until the 20th, due to having to internet. Currently using GFs laptop, so don't have any of the info, save what people have won. When I can, I'll message the winners to sort out the prizes.

Thantos

Nice job fellas, only one vote between the top! Winners please drop me a PM with postage address for dice! :D

Chicop76

No votes for the marines? This is a good reason why you should vote for one self :facepalm001:.

Tom

Quote from: Chicop76 on June 16, 2013, 09:11:37 PM
No votes for the marines? This is a good reason why you should vote for one self :facepalm001:.
I think maybe the Nurgle terminators stole all the votes for the plague marines because they were very similar. And you said how good the work on the Nurgle terminators was.

Quote from: Thantos on June 16, 2013, 09:04:59 PM
Nice job fellas, only one vote between the top! Winners please drop me a PM with postage address for dice! :D
I'm happy to pass my dice on Thantos. I've already got a set and that saves you the painful postage to Australia.

Very close voting, the really different styles and models made it very difficult to pick a winner and I think I just got lucky with the old wraithguard. Maybe I shouldn't retire these guys yet.

Chicop76

I would like some dice lol. Give it to the 4th place person at least. :derp:

Lord Scythican

Glad some of you liked my Nurgle Terminators! I know it has been awhile since I posted anything, but if I can ever get motivated I will post some more of my stuff that some of you all haven't seen.
"The man who knows he needs to eat better but when he sits down for dinner all he wants is a cheesesteak with fries. Is that so wrong? Why is everything delicious so bad for you?"